- Melrose Grill (425) 254-0759 (www.melrosegrill.com) – Enjoy a steak at this historic location that has been in our area since the early 1900s.
- Blossom Vegetarian Restaurant (425) 430-1610 (www.blossomrenton.com) – Enjoy the vegan side of Vietnamese cuisine.
- Whistle Stop Alehouse (425) 277-3039 (www.whistlestopalehouse.com) – Colorful, laid-back gastropub, serving craft beers & casual American fare. Stay for our burgers & wings.
- Smoking Monkey Pizza (425) 291-7560 (www.smokingmonkeypizza.com) – Locally minded, artisanal offerings with an ever-changing menu of hand-tossed, brick-oven pizzas with flavorful toppings plus pasta & Stromboli.
- Shari’s Café and Pies (425) 235-8117 (sharis.com) – A Family-friendly chain of 24-hour All American service at a sit-down cafe.
- WildFin American Grill (425) 970-3757 (www.wildfinamericangrill.com/renton-restaurant) – Enjoy a local Northwest steak, seafood & wine in a rustic-chic space.
- Papaya Viet Café (425) 917-1417 (www.papayamagic.com) – Traditional Vietnamese dishes including pho in a casual cafe. Enjoy some beer and wine at our location while kids peruse the cihldren’s menu.
- Berliner Pub (425) 277-1111 (berlinerpub.com) – Classic German pub offering communal seating, unique brews, and an outdoor beer garden.
- The Landing (866) 651-9723 (www.thelandingrenton.com) – Retail, restaurants, and movie screenings are available at this outdoor shopping center.
- Westfield Southcenter Mall (206) 246-0423 (www.westfield.com) – 2-level indoor shopping mall with more than 200 stores & eateries plus a multiplex with IMAX.
- Renton Shopping Center – Now with easy access parking, this outdoor shopping center has the restuarants and retail stores that you desire.
- Target (425) 207-0067 (target.com) – National retail chain offering home goods, designer collection clothing, electronics, and more.
- Fry’s Electronics (425) 525-0200 (frys.com) – National electronics chain retailer known for its vast array of computer hardware, home appliances, and more.
- 24 Hour Fitness (425) 271-9924 (www.24hourfitness.com) – Fitness Center with group classes and child care for gym users new and experienced. Now offering affordable membership programs.
- Renton Community Center (425) 430-6700 (rentonwa.gov/rcc) – Explore your fitness opportunities by using this center’s fitness room, group fitness classes, racquetball courts, and basketball courts.
- First Financial Northwest Bank – Corporate Offices and Branch location with coin machine available, multilingual ATM’s, and safe deposit boxes.
- Bank of America – Branch location with tellers available, drive-up services, multilingual ATM’s and safe deposit boxes.
- Renton Veterinary Hospital – (425) 255-8676 (www.rentonvet.com)
- Renton Highlands Library – (425) 277-1831 (www.kcls.org)
- Renton Transit Center (www.metro.kingcounty.gov)
- Renton Medical Center (425) 235-2800 (wa.kaiserpermanente.org/html/public/locations/renton) – Featuring patient-centered rooms, advanced imaging and radiology services, and more. Other amenities include physical therapy, eye care, and an on-site pharmacy.
- Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park (425) 430-6700 – 57-acre lakeside park, open to the public. Offers boat launches, a walking trail, tennis courts & picnic areas.
- Regal the Landing Stadium 14 & RPX (425) 204-9929 – See the latest and greatest films in plush seats and take advantage of our full-service concessions.
- 8-Bit Arcade Bar (425) 291-7693 – Get your fix of retro arcade games and pinball! Entertainment for all ages til 9:30pm & 21+ after 9:30pm.
- Seattle Seahawks Training Camp (Virginia Mason Athletic Center) (425) 203-8000 – Located on Seahawks Way, this athletic facility give this great Seattle team all of the amenities it needs.
- Sno-King Ice Arena (425) 254-8750 – Indoor ice-skating rink featuring hockey, figure skating & broomball. Also, make sure to stop in at our pro-shop
- Cedar River Park (425) 430-6700 – So much more than just a park. This location features multi-use athletic fields, an aquatic center & a 300-seat theater.
- Windsor Hills Park (425) 430-6400 – A 4.5-acre park with a playing field, playground, basketball court & picnic tables. Take in the beauty of Seattle today.
- Highlands Elementary (425) 204-3300 (www.highlands.rentonschool.us) – This elementary school is a public school located in Renton, WA. It has 541 students in grades K-5 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. This school is rated below average in school quality, by GreatSchools.org, compared to other schools in the state. Students here perform below average on state tests, are making below average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Dimmit Middle School (425) 204-2800 (www.rentonschools.us/Domain/22) – This middle school is a public school located in Seattle, WA. It has 948 students in grades 6-8 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. This school is rated below average in school quality, by GreatSchools.org, compared to other schools in the state. Students here are making about average year-over-year academic improvement, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- Renton High School (425) 204-3400 (www.rentonschools.us/rhs) – This senior high school is a public school located in Renton, WA. It has 1,342 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. This school is rated below average in school quality, by GreatSchools.org, compared to other schools in the state. Students here perform below average on state tests, have below average college readiness measures, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students.
- University of Washington – Our apartments are only a 25-minute drive from this research school in Downtown Seattle known for medicine, engineering & business.